Recipe: Yummy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. I really love Italian food in general, but there's just something about Alfredo dishes that really do me in. It's basically everything I love about food, all in one. My Stepson doesn't like marinara sauce but loves alfredo sauce.
Everyone loves it, kids and adults, it is a great dish to bring to a work event or a family. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Treat your family to a cheesy Italian dinner with this chicken lasagna that's baked to perfection. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- You need 2 cup of chicken, shredded.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 12 of cooked or oven ready lasagna noodles.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of container ricotta cheese.
Looking for a hearty winter soup? This one is a cross between lasagna, chicken alfredo, and soup—and it's damn good. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna would be a great way to show someone in your life that you care, and want to make their lives a little bit easier for them. Fire-roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and creamy white sauce come together in this chicken lasagna that puts a fresh twist on a.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna instructions
- Preaheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, cream cheese, milk, garlic, and basil in medium bowl and beat until well combined..
- Grease baking dish and put down layer of lasagna noodles. Coat in ricotta cheese then top with chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and repeat until gone..
- Pour alfredo souce over the top and cover with cheese. Bake until noodles are soft and cheese is meltes. About 35 minutes..
- Garnish with bacon bits or green onions.
You may need slightly less than the entire package of lasagna noodles, depending on the pan. We sure do at our house! So we did a little bit of a mash up of our two favorite recipes and boy is it AMAZING!! This Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is quite. My delicious Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe with step by step photo instructions.