Recipe: Yummy Cajun Chicken Alfredo
Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Cajun Chicken Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy dinner recipe made in one pot!
I chose Cajun style over the traditional Alfredo simply because I wanted a bit of spice. If you do choose to thaw your chicken out, apply the Cajun seasoning by placing the chicken breasts into a. This Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe is so creamy and delicious, with just the perfect amount of kick! You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- It's 1.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of cracked pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce of your choosing.
- You need 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need Half of a box fettuccine noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta. Spice it up this fall with my cajun spiced chicken breasts, and use leftover pumpkin puree to create one of the most delicious homemade pasta alfredo dishes you've ever tried! Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes..
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions..
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!.
Learn how to make Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Cajun chicken alfredo recipes - chicken rice mushroom soup casserole recipe - baked Cajuns (les Cadiens or les Acadiens) are an ethnic group mainly living in Louisiana. So we kicked it up a notch by adding some cajun seasoning to the pot! This is the perfect addition to make this meal something entirely new. There are so many good chicken pasta dishes out there but this recipe for Cajun chicken pasta is definitely one of the best!