Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Chocolate Fudge Brownies. In a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until blended. Remove from heat, and stir the sugar into the chocolate.
Remove them from the oven and cool on a rack before cutting and serving. In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine on low heat. Remove from heat and in same pan, stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir well. You can have Chocolate Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- It's 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs @ room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of organic cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 7 oz of or 200g chocolate chunks/chips.
Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top out evenly, and top with remaining chocolate pieces. As a visual test, brownies are done when the edges will look dry and the middle still looks slightly underbaked. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining butter.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Mix butter, oil and sugar until dissolved.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix Sifted flour, cocoa powder and salt then fold into wet ingredients. Do not over beat.
- Fold chocolates and walnuts.
- Bake in a square pan for 25-30min. Do not over bake to remain moist.
Stir in pecans and chocolate chunks. Homemade Fudge Brownie Recipe Start by melting a cup of butter, then let it cool slightly. Whisk in some sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. Fudgy brownies are dense with a moist intensely chocolatey interior- somewhere between a chocolate truffle and piece of fudge.