Recipe: Perfect "" Chocolate Crunch Brownies ""
"" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "". Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Directions In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended.
Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla, and salt. Mix together the castor sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and melted butter until the sugar has dissolved. Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix until a batter forms. You can cook "" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "" using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "" Chocolate Crunch Brownies ""
- Prepare 1 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of jar (7oz) marshmallow cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 cup of crisp rise cereal.
These Star Crunch Brownies bring one of your childhood treats to life with a brownie bottom and Star Crunch crispy top all dipped in chocolate. I did not experience Little Debbie Snack Cakes until I was in junior high. Mix together the brownie mix, water, eggs, and chocolate topping until blended well. Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl.
"" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "" instructions
- In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar until light and fluffy.Beat in eggs & vanilla. Combine the flour , cocoa, salt ; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended.Preheat oven to 350º ..
- Spread into a 13x9" baking pan for 24-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean ( do not overbake) cool pan on. Wire rack. Spread marshmallow cream over Cooled brownies..
- In a sausepan. Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat; stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Spread over top. Refrigerate unti set. Cut into bars. ( I kept mine in the fridge it is too Warm to let them sit out )..
The combination of cinnamon and chocolate is a classic Mexican treat. Enjoy it in a clever cereal-base brownie bar. Make brownies according to package directions. Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies have a traditional chocolate brownie base, then wow you with a layer of peanut butter, Rice Krispies and even more chocolate! Crunch brownies are a gooey brownie layer, topped with a homemade chocolate crunch bar!