Recipe: Perfect Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce
Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce. A yummy and quick pot pie recipe using Alfredo sauce, prepared pie crust, pre-cooked chicken, and whatever vegetables you have handy. Chicken Pot Pie Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Purchased piecrust, frozen vegetables, and Alfredo sauce make this easy recipe unbelievably quick.
As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option. Add the fettuccine to the boiling water and cook it according to the directions on. Instant Pot chicken Alfredo takes advantage of both the Instant Pot's sauté function and its pressure-cooking ability, while shortcutting the sauce with a favorite jarred version. You can have Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce
- It's 3 of Boneless breasts of chicken.
- It's 1 small of Bag frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 small of Red potato.
- Prepare 1 of Deep dish pie crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of rolled pie crust.
- It's 1 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
That means this creamy classic is easy to make anytime with just a few kitchen staples. Mix pasta, chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and spinach. Easy & simple way to make a Homemade Chicken Pot Pie, with Alfredo Sauce, Fresh Broccoli, & Chopped Carrots, & some Seasonings of your Choice. So if you wanna see how o do it, keep watching.
Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Dice potato small and boil until tender. Sear chicken breasts in 2 tablespoons of oil until cooked evenly. Remove from pan and add frozen veggies and potato. Shred chicken using 2 forks and return to mixture along with Alfredo sauce. Season to taste. Preheat oven to 375. Add pie crust until no longer raw. Remove from oven and add mixture. Top with pie crust crimping ends together. Create 3 slits on crust. Brush crust top with egg wash then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 mins to heat through and get a nice crust on pie..
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. Consider the following revisions when you feel like mixing it up. This Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie comes together in minutes and is a fun twist on the traditional recipe. Combine the frozen vegetables, cubed chicken, Alfredo sauce, milk, pepper, and garlic salt in a large bowl; mix ingredients together.