Recipe: Perfect Chicken & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry
Chicken & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry.
You can cook Chicken & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry
- You need 1/2 pkg of Rice stick noodles.
- It's 2 cups of broccoli.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1 of " piece ginger.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Chicken & Broccoli Noodle Stir Fry instructions
- Dice the chicken into small pieces. Heat the pan on medium high and and olive oil and chicken. Cook for 5-7 minutes until browned..
- Place the rice noodles in a large bowl and pour in enough boiling water to cover all peices. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- Cut the broccoli into smaller peices and steam them in a metal strainer over boiling water. About 15-20 minutes. You can steam them less depending how crunchy you want them to be..
- Combine water, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, flour, honey and brown sugar in a small bowl..
- Pour mixture into a heated pan and stir constantly until sauce thickens..
- Drain the rice noodles and add to chicken..
- Once sauce is ready, add to the noodles. Cook for another 2-3 minutes and serve..