Recipe: Perfect Brownie Sundae
Brownie Sundae. Directions Melt the heavy cream, chocolate chips, and instant coffee in a bowl over simmering water until smooth, stirring occasionally. Place a brownie on each plate, top with a scoop of ice. The ultimate homemade brownie sundae is made with rich chocolate brownies and a homemade hot fudge sauce.
In a large saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and brown sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla until smooth. Here's how to make a brownie sundae: break the brownies into small pieces, and place them in a see-through bowl or wide glass, then add a few scoops of ice cream and hot fudge or caramel. You can cook Brownie Sundae using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Sundae
- You need 1 box of brownie mix or homemade mix.
- Prepare of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare of Whipped topping.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Cherries.
- Prepare of Sprinkles or nuts.
Repeat to make another layer, and top with more chocolate fudge and caramel, and strawberry slices. In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar on low speed until combined. Grease bottom and sides of foil with shortening or cooking spray.
Brownie Sundae step by step
- Make brownie, using box instructions....
- Let brownies cool completely, so the ice cream don’t melt on the brownies. Cut brownies into squares..
- Start adding the rest of the ingredients, have fun with it..
- Layers - brownie, ice cream, whip topping, chocolate sauce, cherry, sprinkles/nuts..
Make brownies as directed on box. We topped ours with some chocolate sauce, but go crazy and create the ultimate sundae bar. How to serve up brownie sundaes for a crowd. The (preferably warm) brownie on the bottom serves as a foundation for cold ice cream, creating a crazy-good interplay of flavors, textures, and temperatures. And a sundae isn't a sundae without toppings, which can range from a drizzle of hot chocolate or butterscotch sauce to whipped cream, nuts, bananas, cherries… How to Make Brownie Sundae Cupcakes: Start by using your favorite brownie mix to make brownie cups.