Recipe: Delicious Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce
Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce. I experimented with this until I found a quick, cheap, and easy Alfredo sauce combination -- the secret is cream cheese! I had some extra sauce so I took it to my friend and she thought it was super delicious!! This will be the only alfredo I make from now on!
This delicious and super easy meal is made with pierogies. Dietary Restriction: Egg Free, Peanut/Tree-Nut Free, Vegetarian. This dish was simple and yet very delicious. You can cook Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1/2 C of Unsalted Butter.
- It's 8 oz of Cream Cheese (softened).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Minced Garlic or 2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 C of Milk.
- Prepare 6 oz of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Even my pickiest eaters gobbled it up. It's also super yummy, super easy, and super tasty on things like whole wheat pasta and pizza (recipe coming Wednesday!). Honestly, I've never been a huge fan of There's a time and place for the full fat, heavy cream alfredo sauce, because it IS delicious, but spring is literally right around the corner, so. How to Make Easy Alfredo Sauce in Minutes.
Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic, stirring with wire whisk until smooth..
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps..
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper..
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency..
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long..
- Keep the heat at medium to avoid scorching the sauce..
Mornay Sauce is Bechamel with Cheese! If you're feeling fancy, you can call this Alfredo sauce by its classic French name: mornay sauce. This is so delicious and easy. My kids are lactose intolerant so cream, milk and cheese are usually a no-fly zone. Watch how to whip up delicious Alfredo sauce from scratch.