Recipe: Delicious Spicy chicken alfredo
Spicy chicken alfredo. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Alfredo Chicken Bacon Taquitos.
Share your DINNER SOLUTIONS for a chance. Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. You can have Spicy chicken alfredo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken alfredo
- It's of sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 box of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of basil.
- You need 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of chicken.
- You need 1 lb of chicken beasts.
- It's 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
Southwest Chicken Alfredo is an easy, creamy and delicious pasta recipe with spicy chicken, vegetables, homemade alfredo sauce and cavatappi pasta. Sweet and Spicy Apricot BBQ Chicken Thighs. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken.
Spicy chicken alfredo step by step
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan add whipping cream and spices till at a light boil then and parm cheese mix well then let simmer till thick.
- Cut chicken into chunks place in plastic bag with spices shake well then thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Make the pasta.
- Mix the sauce, chicken, and pasta together and enjoy.
Our spicy alfredo sauce recipe is simple to make but packs a punch for your pasta! Ready to spice your typical Alfredo sauce up a notch? Adding in a little cayenne pepper powder is an excellent way. I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny. I went for the mother load of Wow, I never thought to make alfredo spicy!