Recipe: Delicious Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole
Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole
- It's 3 slice of of Whole Ham (cubed).
- It's 1 packages of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 packages of macaroni noodles.
- You need 1 can of corn (drained) - optional.
Cheesy Ham Alfredo Casserole instructions
- cook noodles as directed.
- heat oil in pan and add cubed ham..
- cook on medium heat until browned edges, add soy sauce, pepper and salt..
- add broccoli, I usually microwave for one minute to soften.
- add corn and cook covered on low for 8-10 minutes.
- while waiting, drain cooked noodles and place in large serving container.
- add Alfredo sauce, cheeses and oregano (leave half of cheddar cheese for topping later).
- cook an additional 10 minutes on medium heat.
- mix occasionally to prevent from sticking.
- remove from heat and let stand an additional 5 minutes, sauce will thicken a bit..
- combine with noodles and top off with more shredded cheese. enjoy!.