How to Make Yummy Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot)
Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot). By :From Freezer to Instant Pot Cookbook by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough. We developed this pasta casserole with frozen bay scallops (rather than sea scallops) because bay scallops cook quickly and are readily available in the freezer section of most. Cut any large scallops in half; set aside.
Instant Pot shrimp alfredo pasta is so good and easy to make for your family! If you love seafood you'll love how easy it is made in your pressure cooker. For this Instant Pot shrimp alfredo recipe we thawed our shrimp out overnight and put them in our one pot meal raw so everything could cook. You can cook Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot)
- You need 30 oz. of Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 12 oz. of Wide Egg Noodles.
- It's 2 cups of Frozen Bay Scallops (Raw).
- It's of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Instant Pot chicken Alfredo takes advantage of both the Instant Pot's sauté function and its pressure-cooking ability, while shortcutting the sauce with a favorite jarred version. That means this creamy classic is easy to make anytime with just a few kitchen staples. Creamy Instant Pot Shrimp Alfredo is the ultimate comfort food! This delicious one-pot Instant Pot Shrimp pasta is super quick and easy to make.
Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot) instructions
- Put 15 oz. of Alfredo sauce into Instant Pot..
- Add chicken broth, dried oregano, garlic powder & crushed red pepper. Mix throughly..
- Stir in egg noodles & mix well..
- Top with frozen bay scallops..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Turn the pressure release handle to ensure the pot is sealed..
- Press PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 4 minutes..
- Allow Natural Release for 1 minute..
- Press down the pressure release handle for Quick Release..
- Add remainder of Alfredo sauce stirring until combined..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Set the lid on askew and let rest for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve topped with Parmesan Cheese..
And this Instant Pot Shrimp Alfredo dish is a super simple recipe that only dirties up your Instant Pot insert. #cleanlesscookmore. Scalloped potatoes with ham, made with a creamy Alfredo sauce, will be the hit of the dinner party or a nice addition to Easter brunch. The unbaked gratin can be refrigerated overnight. Return to room temperature before baking. These Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes are easier than any scalloped potatoes that I have ever made previously.