How to Cook Appetizing Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli
Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli. Ravioli pasta saves time and output is delish. Just need to cut the veggie , boil it with pasta and saute in butter. Try mixing cheese ravioli with crisp string beans for a fresh take.
One of those sneaky ways to get more vegetables into. This Creamy Mushroom Ravioli makes a quick and hearty vegetarian dinner. Creamy cheese ravioli sautéed in a light sauce of garlic and basil. You can have Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli
- It's of Spinach Ricotta Raviolis.
- It's 1 (12 oz) of Bag RANA Spinach & Ricotta Raviolis [found in the chilled section + water + salt].
- Prepare of Aged Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertoli Alfredo Sauce [with aged parmesean].
- It's 1/2 cup of Fresh Chives [reserve some for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesean Cheese [reserve some for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion & Garlic Powder [optional - or fresh garlic].
- You need 1 of Cracked Black Pepper [optional - to taste].
- Prepare of Optional Side Dishes.
- It's 2 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It's 1 of Side Salad.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Bread.
Find brilliant recipe ideas and Chorizo is the secret ingredient to making dinner spicy, smoky and completely delicious. You'll rustle it up with gnocchi in a creamy spinach and garlic. Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake - macaroni, alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, garlic, chicken, eggs Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake is a simple pasta recipe bursting with creamy ranch flavor. All the flavors of a loaded.
Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli step by step
- Pour Alfredo Sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Add chives, parmesean and powdered seasonings [if you choose those] mix well and heat in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Heat water for Raviolis. Add 1 teaspoon table salt to boiling water..
- Add Raviolis to boiling water but don't try to separate any that are sticking together. They'll eventually come apart. Bring back to a boil and boil for 3 minutes..
- Drain [do not rinse] and plate your Raviolis..
- Pour hot Alfredo Sauce on Raviolis and garnish with chopped chives or parsley, grated parmesean cheese and black pepper. Serve with chilled, sliced Roma tomatoes and a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon. A side vegetable or even pasta salad and garlic bread all go well with this dish, if you have the extra time. Enjoy!.
This creamy Alfredo gnocchi is a decadent and delicious main course or side dish. If you love Fettuccine Alfredo, then I'm thinking you will also like gnocchi with Alfredo sauce. Tasty blend of tender rotini pasta, creamy Alfredo sauce and black pepper No added preservatives, artificial flavors or colors in a Non-BPA pouch Product description. Toss the ravioli with the remaining oil to coat. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the ravioli.