Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
You can cook Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare 8 ounces of uncooked pasta.
- It's 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter, cubed.
- You need 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 cups of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside..
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain..
- Stir the broccoli, shrimp, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Add pasta and mix for 1 minute. Serve hot and enjoy!.