Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce
Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce.
You can cook Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce
- You need 1 box of Jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 15 oz of Alfredo Sauce in a jar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of White wine (I use pinot).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare of stuffing.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 12 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Italian style chopped tomatoes.
Stuffed Italian Shells with White Sauce instructions
- Boil shells until cooked, drain then set aside to cool off..
- Begin to cook sausage..
- When sausage is mostly cooked, add half can of tomatoes and a splash of wine, continue cooking till done..
- Add ricotta to the sausage mixture, stir until evenly mixed..
- Stuff shells with the mixture and place them evenly in the baking dish..
- Empty Alfredo Sauce into a bowl..
- Add 1/2 cup of wine to the sauce (I put it in the Alfredo jar and shake it then empty it into sauce)..
- Add mozzarella, and garlic salt to sauce and mix..
- preheat oven to 370..
- Pour sauce over the shells, make sure its even. Give the dish a couple gentle shakes to get sauce in the nooks and crannys..
- Sprinkle a little bit of mozzarella on top..
- Bake for 45 mins, then enjoy :-)!!!.