Easiest Way to Make Tasty THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO
THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO. Great recipe for THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO. i was super tired last night and didn't have much food. i threw this together and told my Great recipe for Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. I had some left over rotisserie chicken that I did not want to go to waste so I made a past dish with the. Make homemade alfredo sauce or jarred can be used.
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. You can cook THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO
- Prepare 1 box of any kind of pasta.
- Prepare 2 of cooked small boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 jar of ragu alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic.
- It's 1 cup of parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon herb spice.
You don't even need to pre-cook the pasta for this Lazy Mom's Chicken Florentine Pasta Casserole! Grab the recipe here to put it on your meal plan next week The creamiest mushroom alfredo sauce you will ever have - a sauce so good, you'll want to slurp it with a spoon! And even with this easy fettuccine dish, it becomes restaurant quality with all that creamy parmesan goodness, sitting in a pool of that heavenly mushroom alfredo sauce. Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese.
THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- bake boneless breast until cooked all the way. cube and set aside.
- steam broccoli and set aside. i steamed mine in the microwave.
- boil water for pasta.
- cook pasta as directed and strain until most of the water runs off..
- pour entire can of Alfredo ssauce in bottom of a pot on the stove set on low temp. add broccoli, garlic, diced tomatoes, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, and lemon herb spice..
- pour the pasta ontop of the sauce mixture and stir very well. if you need to add a little olive oil. i added in about a quarter of a cup to mine to make the sauce go farther.
- plate it up and salt ant pepper to taste. sprinkle on a little extra parmesan cheese before serving..
I usually make my Alfredo sauce from scratch, but i gotta be honest, this is the next best thing. Ive tried other bertolli brands but i believe this one is the best. give it a try, you be wont be sorry. Rich and creamy, Fettuccine Alfredo is often what comes to mind when you think of Italian food and indeed, Fettuccine Alfredo has become a popular staple in restaurants serving northern Italian cuisine. This elegant and delicious dish makes a perfect first course followed by something simple like steak or. Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan.