Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie
Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie For those who has a sweet tooth but want to eat healthy 🙋🏼. In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined.
No eggs, no grains and packed with protein, these protein brownies are also paleo, vegan and sugar-free! Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb. In a blender, food processor or large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder, and almond butter and blend/mix until smooth. You can cook Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie
- Prepare 2 of bananas 🍌.
- Prepare 3 of eggs 🥚.
- You need 30 g of whey protein 💪🏻.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder 🍫.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter 🥜.
Fold through chocolate chips if using them. Place the bananas, applesauce, cocoa powder and protein powder in a food processor and mix until completely smooth. Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray then spoon in the batter from the food processor. It will be very thick so this takes a bit of work.
Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie step by step
- Smash 2 bananas.
- Add 30 g of whey protein.
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter.
- Mix it up.
- Separate egg whites from yolk.
- Whip the egg whites to firm peaks.
- Carefully add 2 yolks and keep whipping.
- Carefully blend whipped eggs with the mixture.
- Add 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into silicon tin.
- Bake the oven for 20 mins at a temperature 180°C (350°F).
Made with almond flour, coconut sugar and best of all whey protein. This easy recipe for The Best Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies is the best brownie mix that is sugar free. Options for keto, low carb, and gluten free. Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe. You can see items that have been featured on my Sugar Free Sunday Spotlight here.