Recipe: Yummy Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars
Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars. When cooled spread layer of ice cream on top of brownie and put in the freezer for few hours so ice cream freezes again When ice cream is frozen again start chocolate layer. In a small saucepan pour whipping cream and simmer on low (do not boil). When hot take of the heat and add chocolate chips, mix until all melted.
No these bars are very fudgy and not cake like at all. We have made many different recipes for chunky monkey bars and some are cake like but these are not. These are ooey gooey and fudgy! You can cook Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars
- It's 1 packages of brownie mix (plus whatever box calls for, egg, oil, water).
- Prepare 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey.
- You need 1 packages of mini unwrapped Reese's peanut butter cups.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipping cream( plus extra for whipped garnish).
- You need 2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1 of juice of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
That's why we think they are the best! I don't know about you but we are always looking for ways to use ripe bananas. Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt and vanilla with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add flour, mashed banana and baking melts (or chocolate chips).
Frozen chunky monkey brownie bars instructions
- Bake brownie according to package directions in 8x8 pan lined with parchment. Just throw in bag of mini pb cups into a batter and take brownie out from oven 5min earlier..
- While brownie is cooling put ice cream to the fridge so it has time to soften..
- When cooled spread layer of ice cream on top of brownie and put in the freezer for few hours so ice cream freezes again.
- When ice cream is frozen again start chocolate layer. In a small saucepan pour whipping cream and simmer on low(do not boil). When hot take of the heat and add chocolate chips, mix until all melted..
- Pour chocolate over ice cream, even out with spatula. Back in the freezer.
- Whip leftover cream to use as topping.
- Make strawberry sauce by blending strawberries, sugar and lemon juice..
- To assemble cut 2x2 squares of brownie, top with strawberry sauce and dollop of whipped cream.
Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Best way to store Monkey Bars: After completely cooled off, wrap in plastic and then foil. Store in the refrigerator or freezer. Best Chunky Monkey Bars may be stored in their baking pan tightly covered with aluminum foil if they will be eaten in a few days. Instructions In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, salt, and vanilla.