Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Brownie Cake
Chocolate Brownie Cake. Cooking & baking supplies and more. How to Make Chocolate Brownie Cake. Make sure you ONLY add the ingredients on the ingredient list.
This is a lot of ganache! If you don't want to use all of it on your cake, feel free to save it for ice cream or other delectable. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Brownie Cake. You can have Chocolate Brownie Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Cake
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of sugar.
- It's 1.5 cups of cocoa.
- It's .5 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla.
- Prepare .5 cups of water, any temp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of espresso.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need of For glaze:.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare .75 cups of heavy whipping cream.
And he called me the best baker. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, sour cream, oil and water. Beat on low speed until blended.
Chocolate Brownie Cake instructions
- Blend melted butter with sugar.
- Stir in the cocoa, salt, vanilla, baking powder and salt in the butter mixture.
- Using a strainer, put the espresso into the strainer, hold over batter and pour the water into the strainer. Almost like making coffee by hand...just make sure the espresso grinds do not get into the batter..
- Stir in one egg at a time.
- Stir in the flour until all is combined.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour batter into a greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Dont over bake, otherwise it may turn out hard. My time was 28 minutes. For the chocolate glaze: Over low heat, constantly stir until smooth the one cup of remaining chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. A nice smooth chocolate sauce has just been created! Set aside..
- Pour the glaze over cake at least 10 minutes after the cake has been removed from the oven..
- Enjoy! Warning...its very rich, but satisfied my sweet tooth..
The secret to making this cake is it uses one box of cake mix and one box of brownie mix mixed together to give you this incredibly rich, decadent Chocolate Brownie Cake or as I like to call it, Stacey's Cake, because my hairdresser, Stacey, gave me this recipe a few months ago. HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE. Make sure you ONLY add the ingredients on the ingredient list. Do not follow the directions on the box mix. Try to sift the cake mix and brownie mix into my bowl to avoid lumps.