Recipe: Tasty Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza. Create any type of pizza you'd like with our homemade pizza kits! Kits include dough ball, sauce and cheese mix. Today we show you how to make one on the.
Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Next spread with Alfredo Sauce (if necessary, warm to spreading consistency), leaving crust edges. Top with chicken, turning to coat with sauce. You can cook Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- It's of Sauce-----------------.
- You need 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- You need of Bagel----------------.
- Prepare 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- Prepare of Toppings----------------.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- It's 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of fennel seed.
- You need 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- Prepare 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- You need 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
Smoked Sausage Pizza With Spinach FetaHillshire Farm. DIRECTIONS Cut the bagels in half and lay on a baking sheet. On top of each bagel spread on pizza sauce, making sure to cover all spots. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make.
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
The flavors go so well together. Just like with pesto, using alfredo sauce is a nice way to change up your normal tomato sauce-based pizza. My Alfredo sauce recipe is a rich and creamy white sauce made with garlic, butter, heavy cream, and parmesan. This savory cheesy sauce infuses garlic into the butter and can be used with all kinds of pasta or even on top of vegetables. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish!