Recipe: Tasty 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake.
You can cook 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 1 box of Penne/Elbow/Bowtie/Rigatoni Macaroni (whatever you like).
- You need 20 oz of Alfredo Sauce (I make my own personally).
- You need 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It's 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese (or use Cottage Cheese).
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced Garlic (or more if you love garlic like me!).
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked & Diced Chicken.
- You need 2 each of Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 1/4 dash of Paprika.
- You need 2 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on the box..
- Drain pasta & return to pot..
- Stir together all of the ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese..
- Spread mixture into a slightly greased 13x9" baking dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes or until bubbly!.
- (Found this recipe on Pinterest but jazzed it up to my liking!).
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad! Enjoy!!.