Recipe: Perfect GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
- It's of Cashew cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 c of cashews.
- You need 3/4 c of boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 c of nutritional yeast.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 3 TB of lemon juice.
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 package of brown rice pasta.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- It's 3 of big mushrooms, slived.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1/2 c of almond milk.
- You need 1 TB of gluten free flour.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Soak cashews in boiling water for 15-20 min.
- Meanwhile... make pasta according to package instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Add rest of cashew cheese ingredients to the cashews and boiling water.
- Blend in a high speed blender (immersion blender works fine too) until smooth and creamy.
- Sate onions, mushrooms and garlic until translucent.
- Add flour, milk, cheese and spices.
- Continue cooking until sauce somewhat thickens.
- Add in the pasta, stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with crushed parsley to garnish.
- Serve with honey-mustard salmon with a side of asparagus and broccoli.