Recipe: Perfect Chicken alfredo bread boat
Chicken alfredo bread boat. Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. This Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat from Delish.com is the perfect appetizer to impress all of your friends with.
Place on a large baking sheet. Chicken alfredo is the definition of comfort food, and as the weather cools down, it's exactly what we're craving. It's creamy, buttery, and cheesy, and Getting a good loaf of bread is definitely necessary for making this app as glorious as it can be. You can cook Chicken alfredo bread boat using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken alfredo bread boat
- You need of For dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 c of whole milk.
- You need 2 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Chicken alfredo.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 c of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of parsley.
Look out in the grocery store for a golden loaf with a sturdy. The chicken alfredo stuffed garlic bread boat! (Sing all of that to the tune of The Love Boat theme song. Please and thank you - Cooking Panda). Careful — this Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat will be gone in seconds.
Chicken alfredo bread boat step by step
- In a microwave-proof liquid measuring cup, combine the water and the milk. Microwave on high for 45 seconds..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, Parmesan, and yeast. Mix thoroughly. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Knead the dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes until smooth, if the dough is sticking to the surface add olive oil 1 teaspoon at a time, then form into a tight ball..
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C)..
- In a separate large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 cups (200 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, and alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the risen dough onto a floured surface. Roll out the dough so it is twice as long as it is wide and about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick..
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll up all of the sides of the dough to create an oval shape. Pinch the dough and pull it while twisting, wrapping the dough into little spirals and placing it onto the rolled edge of the dough. Continue all the way around until you have several little spirals of dough..
- Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top of the chicken alfredo mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown..
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately..
Spaghetti Squash Boats Recipe with chicken and creamy Greek yogurt Alfredo sauce. To make chicken and spaghetti squash boats I used one medium spaghetti squash because I couldn't find small ones at nearby grocery stores that day. Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo. "I was looking for a copycat of a frozen dinner we used to buy, and this was it! A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option. To speed up dinner, instead of making your own sauce, use a jar of prepared Alfredo sauce to simplify the As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option.