Recipe: Perfect Broccoli and Chana dal kababs
Broccoli and Chana dal kababs.
You can have Broccoli and Chana dal kababs using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Chana dal kababs
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli, coarsely grated.
- It's 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach, loosely packed.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mint, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of ” piece ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need A few of skewers (soak in the cold water for an hour).
- Prepare of Chaat masla, sliced onions and lemon for garnish.
Broccoli and Chana dal kababs instructions
- Rinse and soak the chana dal for about an hour in water. Boil in a pressure cooker or a pan adding salt to the water. Dal shouldn’t be mushy but should be done..
- Steam the chopped broccoli without added water in a microwave-safe bowl for 3 minutes. Keep aside..
- Take a food processor Grate broccoli in it. Add cleaned n washed spinach leaves. Give it a pulse so that it get chopped..
- Add boiled chana daal and ginger and green chili paste to it.
- Add a few chopped mint and coriander leaves too. Give a pulse again Add garam masala and salt etc to the mixture so that everything gets incorporated well.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the the flours. Mix well and add some salt if needed. The whole thing will come together like a very stiff dough..
- Lightly grease your hands and take little portion. Holding the skewer in one hand, pierce it through the cylinder. Then slowly start pressing and spreading it onto the skewer..
- Keep aside on plate and roll them in the bread crumbs. Heat up a pan, add oil. Put the kebabs and start cooking them on medium heat..
- Keep rotating them after a couple of minutes so that they are evenly brown. Sprinkle with chaat masala and sliced onions..
- Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves and squeeze some lemon Serve with any chutney of your liking.
- I served it with beet dip to bring some bright color to my platter Hope you all will like it 😀😀.