Recipe: Delicious French Silk Brownies
French Silk Brownies. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter and sugar. Spread the French silk pie filling over the brownies in an even layer. You guys are going to go crazy for these delicious brownies!
They're a fudge brownie topped with an eggless french silk pie filling…I'm sorry for your waistline. PIN IT NOW to save for later! French Silk Brownies Whenever you need a great dessert for dinner with friends, a potluck, a special occasion treat, or for just about any other reason, think of these French Silk Pie Brownies. You can cook French Silk Brownies using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Silk Brownies
- You need 1 of recipe of my fudge brownie recipe, located in my profile.
- It's of For French Silk Topping.
- You need 12 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of salted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 16 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cuos cold heavy cream'.
- It's 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
This is one of those go-to recipes that is totally no-fail and incredibly delicious. Fudgy brownies filled with mini chocolate chips and topped with a silky chocolate filling…just like the classic pie. If you are looking for a seriously decadent chocolate dessert to finish off your week…you've come to the right place! We have brownies topped with a creamy, silky chocolate filling!
French Silk Brownies instructions
- Prepare brownies by first lining a 9 by 13 inch pan with foil. Spray foil with bakers spray and bake brownies as directed in my recipe. Cool compleatly in pan..
- Make Brownies.
- Make French Silk Topping.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- In a large bowl bat marscapone, butter and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Beat cream to firm peaks, fold into marscspone.
- Add in melted chocolate then gradually add sugar until compleatly blended.
- Spread over cool brownies in pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Whip cream until soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm peaks just form.
- Spread over chocolate Silk layer, refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then pull p]out entire brownie using foil.
- Cut into squares but serve at room temperature for best Creamy texture.
A homemade fudgy brownie topped with a smooth and creamy French Silk topping. How To Make French Silk Chocolate Brownies Dump brownie mix into a bowl. Mix and bake them according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, beat butter and sugar together until fluffy. Life's too short to settle for regular ol' brownies when you could have French silk brownies layered with rich chocolate mousse and finished with whipped topping and chocolate shavings, just sayin'.