Recipe: Appetizing Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach
Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach. Jump to the Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. If you've been looking at other fettuccine When you add cooked Italian sausage and lightly wilted spinach to the mix, this easy fettuccine quickly rises to the top of my favorite pasta recipes. Drain, and mix in the spinach and Alfredo sauce.
This week is Cheese and Spinach Ravioli with. Italian Sausage Alfredo - Linguine with sausage and mushrooms in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Great for family dinners or special occasions. You can have Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach
- You need 1 lb of Sweet Italian sausage.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 12 oz of Pasta (I use Rigatoni or Penne).
- It's 1 packages of Frozen spinach.
- It's 14 oz of Jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- You need 7 oz of Milk or cream.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, to taste.
Pasta is a perennial favorite, isn't it? Rich and flavorful, this pasta recipe combines Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage with spinach, garlic, and Alfredo sauce to create a Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Italian Roll Sausage. Serve topped with additional Parmesan cheese. Italian cuisine is on constant rotation in my house, and though it's always delicious, it's sometimes good to switch things up.
Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach instructions
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in a pan with olive oil. Add salt, Pepper, garlic powder and oregano, to taste..
- Lower heat to medium and add the jar of Alfredo to the pan of sausage, along with half the jar of milk or cream..
- Defrost spinach in microwave (about 3 minutes), drain water and add spinach to pan as well, stirring over medium heat..
- Prepare pasta until al dente (boil about 6-7 minutes)..
- Pour pasta into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, and add the sausage/spinach mixture. Mix well..
- Cover and Bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour..
- Buon appetito!.
Here is everything I used to make this Italian Sausage Spinach Alfredo Lasagna Recipe: ** Ingredients are at a glance. Top with sausage, red bell pepper strips and spinach. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Brown sausage in large skillet over medium heat; drain. Return to skillet; add pasta and sauce; heat through.