Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
Chicken and shrimp Alfredo. This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, and garlic. "You'll love my twist on this creamy Alfredo. It's a little heavy on the hips, but worth every bite. A perfect match with a nice green salad, and you must have garlic.
We are talking about a big pile of noodles stuffed with shrimp, chicken, and mixed with a creamy wine sauce! Crock-pot chicken and shrimp Alfredo is an elegant slow cooker recipe with vegetables, chicken, and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce. It's delicious served over hot cooked rice or pasta. You can have Chicken and shrimp Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1 of shrimp.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 large of chicken breast.
- It's 1 can of prego alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of alfredo noodles.
This easy shrimp alfredo is, ahem, easy, impressive, and just overall my favorite thing ever. How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta? Saute some veggies in a little butter and olive oil ♡, add in I cooked this today, and it was delicious. I added chicken and capers to the recipe.
Chicken and shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Slice chicken breast into chunks.
- Place butter in sauce pan.
- Brown chicken until done.
- Add shrimp (I used already peeled,deveined cooked shrimp).
- Cook Alfredo noodles separately.
- Add Alfredo sauce to chicken and shrimp.
- When noodles are done mix all together and season to taste.
I will be fixing this again. One-Pot Shrimp and Snow Pea Alfredo PastaSimple Seasonal. Chicken Alfredo PastaMoore or Less Cooking Food Blog. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.