How to Prepare Appetizing Smores brownies
Smores brownies. Find Deals on Smores Brownie Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. With just three extra ingredients: marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers, you can transform a box of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix into a s'mores-inspired dessert with a twist. Just top brownie batter with mini marshmallows and graham crackers before.
S'mores Brownies Our family simply adores my daughter's fudgy s'mores brownies. The brownie stays so gooey and fudgey. You won't be able to stop. You can have Smores brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smores brownies
- Prepare 1 pack of your favorite PANCAKE mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa unsweetened.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 250 grams of white marshmallows.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It's 15-20 pcs of Oreo Cookies (slightly crshed).
- You need 1 cup of semi sweetened chocolate chips (melt into the microwave for 15seconds).
S'mores Brownies come fully loaded with a topping of toasty, gooey marshmallows, Hershey's chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers, with a brownie base that's rich, fudgy, and positively decadent. Make no mistake — this is the ultimate bar cookie! S'mores brownies have all the essentials you'd find in your favorite campfire treat. (Well, minus the campfire.) There's the graham cracker, the chocolate, and of course, the marshmallows. As for how it's put together, there are a few ways this dessert can take shape.
Smores brownies step by step
- Preheat Oven at 150 deg cel..
- Follow package pancake instruction, add cocoa and sugar. Mix well until lumps are gone..
- Pour into your greased rectangular baking pan. Bake for 15mins or until done..
- Let it cool..
- In a microwavable bowl add water and marshmallow. Stir and meltinto the microwave for 30seconds or until well melted..
- POur into the baked brownie base. Topped with oreo and melted chocolate..
The best dessert mash up, s'mores + brownies will be your new favorite! Starting with a graham cracker crust topped with brownie batter baked and topped with chocolate chunks and toasted marshmallows! Perfect for your next party dessert! Months ago I asked on Instagram for recipe creation ideas. In a small saucepan over medium heat, begin to melt the butter.