How to Prepare Appetizing easy to make peanut butter cookies
easy to make peanut butter cookies. Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we're always in the mood for. They're salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever could be. We're suckers for the classic fork crosshatch look, but you can totally skip it. (Ready for the next level?
These peanut butter cookies are super easy to make, with no fancy ingredients. This crowd-pleasing recipe features crunchy peanut butter and is quick and easy to prepare. I too added just a little. You can have easy to make peanut butter cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of easy to make peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of NOTE: If you got a peanut allergy use the butter below instead of peanut butter. It taste similar to peanut butter but without any nuts!!!.
- You need 1 cup of No Nuts butter or Wow Butter.
Peanut butter cookies are probably the kind of cookie I make the most. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat. I love making them because they're easy and don't need any chill This is the BEST Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe you'll ever make. It's soft and chewy and full of peanut butter flavor.
easy to make peanut butter cookies step by step
- heat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- mix ingredients till well blended.
- roll into 6 balls.
- place them 2 inches apart on to baking sheets..
- bake for 15 minutes (don't over bake).
- let them cool completely.
This recipe is easy to make and the peanut butter cookies wind up being soft and chewy and oh so delicious. If I can make them, you can This homemade peanut butter cookie is really is to do, if I can do it, you can do it, let's get baking. These are my idea of the perfect peanut butter cookie! Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they're quick and easy to make!