How to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins
Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins. A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier!
You'd swear it's fried - but it's baked. Learn how to cook chicken cordon bleu recipe. The quality of the ingredients you will use for this recipe will either make it a great stuffed chicken breast. You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins
- You need of cooking spray.
- It's 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, cut into sm pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ham steak, cut into same size as chicken pieces.
- It's 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce(more if desired).
- You need cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- It's 4 slice of swiss cheese, cut to fit.
Classic Chicken Cordon Bleu is breaded and then fried. Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. It's creamy and tangy and like a next-level gravy. You start by making a basic gravy and then add Dijon mustard and Parmesan to take it into a class all on its own. "Cordon bleu" in Chicken Cordon Bleu translates to "blue ribbon," and it's a reference to cooking of a very high standard or done by exceptional cooks.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. I use a LG muffin tin for dinners and lunches. For appetizers I'd recommend a mini muffin tin..
- In MED/LG bowl combine chicken, ham, Italian seasoning, alfredo sauce, parm. Mix well..
- Stretch biscuits out to fit inside muffin tin. Place dough in cups, pressing down the bottoms making sure not to rip them..
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with chicken/ham mixture. If necessary add more alfredo. Top with swiss cheese slices (could also use grated)..
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- If desired serve with honey mustard, either store bought or homemade. To make at home combine equally parts mustard and honey. I like to use a spicy/grainy mustard with honey to add the sweet and spicy flavor!.
Switzerland is considered a probable contender for the geographical homeland of Chicken Cordon Bleu. The French name makes sense when you. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere. For a quicker version, you may also like this Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu which doesn't require rolling or breading. When I was a kid, my mom took culinary.