How to Make Yummy Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
- It's 1 packages of Pillsbury pizza dough(or homemade) :).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 can of Alfredo Sauce (I made my own).
- You need 2 cup of drained canned or frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 345º.
- Roll out pizza dough into a circle shape.
- Put pizza dough on pizza stone or pizza pan.
- (Optional) spread the olive oil along the edges of pizza.
- Spread 3/4 of the can of Alfredo sauce on pizza dough.
- Spread out two cups shredded chicken evenly.
- pour sliced mushrooms along the pizza.
- Spread drained spinach onto pizza dough.
- Then take the mozzarella and spread it along over the spinach covering completely.
- Put in oven to bake 30-35 mins.
- let cool for 10 mins.
- (Optional)Then take the remaining Alfredo sauce put in Piping or Ziploc bag cut corner and drizzle lines along the pizza for decorating.
- Now ready to serve( with side salad or bread sticks!).