How to Make Delicious Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage
Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage. Appetizers, Beverages, Breads, Cakes, Candies, Casseroles, Cookies, Desserts, Eggs, Fish, Favorites, Holidays, International, Italian. Pesto Cream Sauce - Simply added store bought pesto sauce into the homemade Cream sauce. and classic Marinara Sauce - Sauteed Onion, Carrots, Celery, and Garlic with can of Tomato sauce and some Asmr cheesy curry samyang fire chicken noodles Boneless Chicken Breast Topped with House Made Marinara Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese Served with a Side of Angel Hair Pasta.
Zucchini Crab Cakes Zucchini savory cakes Healthy zucchini cakes. Zucchini cakes Pie of zucchini and eggs Vegetarian Zucchini Hash Browns Garnished with Vegetables Zucchini Pancakes, Courgette Fritters with Cheese Sauce. View full nutritional breakdown of Eggplant cakes with marinara dipping sauce calories by ingredient. You can have Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage
- You need 8 ounces of cooked angel hair paste.
- You need 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It's to taste of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 4 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce, in my pro.
- You need 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare of about 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- You need of For Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flaked.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- It's 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 16 of pepperoni slices.
- It's of Garnish.
- You need to taste of fresh hopped basil, chives and parsley.
Roll in rice flour and parm cheese, garlic powder, oregeno and onion powder and fry in EVOO. Dip in marinara which you can also make with tomato sauce, onion powder and garlic powder. Indulge in our decadent chocolate desserts, from cookies and cakes to puddings, souffles and truffles. I prepared my Homemade Marinara Sauce for this recipe.
Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Place pan on foil lined baking pan..
- Heat butter in large saucepan and brown italian sausage.
- Add marinara sauce, cover and simmer on low while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Make Alfredo Sauce.
- In a large saucepan bring cream and garlic to a low boil, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes butter and marscapone and stir until butter and marscapone are melted.
- Lower heat to low and whisk in romano cheese, lemon juice, basil, chives and parsley until smooth, remove from heat.
- Assemble Angel Cakes.
- Combine in a large bowl cooked angel hair pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Divide evenly in prepared pans, press down gently to compact pasta.
- Divide italian cheese evenly over tops, sprinkle with Italian seasomimg.
- Add pepperoni slices, 2 to each cake.
- Bake about 25 minutes until hot.
- To serve add some sauce and sausage to plates. Cut sausage into pieces.Remove cakes from pan place one on each sauced plate. Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, chives and romano cheese.
Top each of the breasts with marinara sauce and then the shredded mozzarella. Air Fryer Shrimp Po Boy Air Fryer Old Bay Crab Cakes Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken. A rich pasta sauce full of mussels and prawns. You know that stuff in the glass bottle you love to buy, well it's.