How to Cook Yummy Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce
Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 6 oz of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 T of flour.
Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth..
- Whisk flour into cold milk..
- Add milk a little at a time, whisking to blend in lumps..
- Stir in parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. If it becomes too thick, simply add a little more milk..
- Toss sauce with pasta and serve..