How to Cook Delicious The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!
The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!. These Peanut Butter Cookies have the most amazing melt-in-your-mouth texture, with crisp edges and a creamy, rich peanut butter middle. It's my favorite peanut butter cookie! If you look down in the comments, you'll see that many people say these are the best peanut butter cookies they've ever had.
This is the BEST peanut butter cookie recipe I have ever made in my life. They are not dry like most peanut butter cookies, very peanut buttery. Great recipe for The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!. You can have The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!
- It's 1 stick of butter (softened).
- It's 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of light brown sugar (or 1/4 cup honey).
- Prepare 1 of egg (room temperature).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need of White sugar (separate).
If all your cookies are the same size, you will know how long to cook them! Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat together butter and both sugars (a paddle attachment is best for this). Once eggs are incorporated, add in vanilla and peanut butter. We also have very strong opinions on whether a soft or crunchy peanut butter cookies are the best.
The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies! instructions
- Mix together (with an electric mixer) butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup flour, both sugars, baking soda, egg, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Make your dough into balls and place on an un greased cookie sheet. Then roll in white sugar.
- Make a cross cross mark with a fork..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes.
I tend to lean towards chewy, soft cookies. The best cookie recipe I've ever had are my Best Ever Monster Cookies. But most classic peanut butter cookie recipes I've had are too crunchy, leaving a crumbly mess. Peanut butter cookies are pretty much solely made with pantry staples. So I always have all the ingredients in my pantry, which is pretty awesome since I don't have to worry about making a trip to the grocery store. creamy peanut butter - can substitute for chunky peanut butter too but it will give a different texture.