Easiest Way to Make Perfect chicken Alfredo casserole
chicken Alfredo casserole. Chicken alfedo casserole is easy and delicious comfort food. It is cheesy and the alfredo sauce is made from scratch. You can use left over chicken or.
A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves! Give This Chicken Alfredo Bake A Try For Your Next Dinner! Most chicken Alfredo casserole recipes are loaded with high carb pasta. You can have chicken Alfredo casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken Alfredo casserole
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken in cubes.
- It's 1 can of pillsbury biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dryed basil.
To get carbs down, I replaced the pasta with low carb vegetables. I used broccoli and cauliflower which are two of the best. This chicken Alfredo casserole is an all-star. Cooked in just one pot, it can be frozen We all need a reliable casserole in our back pocket, and this chicken Alfredo casserole is an all-star: it has tender.
chicken Alfredo casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 375°.
- with 1 tablespoon of melted butter brown onions and spinach for a couple min or until soft..
- mix in Alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and basil. bring to boil, stir occasionally.
- grease an 8x8 casserole dish and then pour Alfredo mix into dish.
- separate biscuits and cut in half and then line dough slighty overlapping around the edges.
- drizzle the other tablespoon of butter one the biscuit dough and I like to add some sprinkled parmesan cheese on top.
- bake for 15-20 min. let stand for 5min.
Try this easy crock pot chicken Alfredo casserole recipe - This Chicken Alfredo pasta in the crock pot is delicious and packed with flavor! Making a casserole for small households is simple when you have this recipe on hand. Pillsbury™ frozen biscuits, rotisserie chicken, broccoli, Parmesan cheese and Alfredo sauce get baked in a loaf. Chicken Alfredo used to be one of my favorite foods. Chicken fillets with sauteed mushrooms smothered in a rich and creamy.