Recipe: Perfect Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Creamy Chicken Alfredo. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite. Our Alfredo sauce turns chicken and pasta into something special with this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo - a recipe full of creamy deliciousness yet so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe. by Deanna Dorman.
Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years. Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food - so creamy but light! This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook Creamy Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 3 medium of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Broccoli.
- It's 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 of Alfredo Sauce(Jar).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried "You'll love my twist on this creamy Alfredo. It's a little heavy on the hips, but worth every bite. This Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole uses jarred Alfredo sauce and pesto sauce, as well as a rotisserie chicken. In less than an hour you can have a hot, cheesy, pasta and chicken dish ready.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Bring water to boil in large pot for penne pasta.
- Season Chicken Breast (I used Lemon Pepper) oil frying pan for Chicken Breast, Cook 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Cut Red Bell Pepper into thin slices 1/4 cup.
- Steam Broccoli, easier done in microwave..
- After Chicken Breast are done cut into thin slices, in same frying pan saute minced garlic and Red Peppers until a little browned..
- Drain pasta, after drained add back into pot.
- Add first jar of Alfredo, then Red Peppers and garlic. Mix ingredients together. Cook at low temp.
- Add Chicken, broccoli and the second jar of Alfredo, add heavy cream and mix ingredients very Well..
- Sprinkle Pasta with a little garlic powder, pepper, and a pinch of salt.
Chicken Alfredo, Creamy Chicken, Chicken Parmesan And Many More Chicken And Pasta Dishes. Pasta With Tequila Lime Cream Sauce. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Bulked up with chicken and spinach and enhanced with both creamy Alfredo sauce and melty mozzarella, this is a rich and. A super simple, easy peasy chicken alfredo dinner!