Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry. Directions In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked. Meanwhile, in a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on high heat.
Add noodles and toss to combine. Heat coconut oil in a pan to medium high heat. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef in oil until no longer pink. You can cook Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It's of Ramen Noodles Gluten Free.
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Orange pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It's of Honey.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
Add the corn, broccoli, red pepper, carrots, onions and remaining broth to the pan. Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry Beef Ramen Noodle Recipe is a quick stir fry using ramen noodles, beef, and vegetables, with a savory stir fry sauce. Instead of using ramen soup packets, you will make quick homemade sauce, packed with flavor! This healthy ramen noodles recipe is made with garlic, broccoli, soy sauce and more!
Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry instructions
- Mix the vegetables in a pan with olive oil over medium heat. Remove from pan once cooked..
- Add ground beef and stir until fully cooked, then add the vegetables and stir..
- Cook ramen noodles on the side for two minutes. (Microwave or in a pot with water) and then add on top of the beef with vegetables.
- Mix soy sauce, minced garlic, lemon, touch of sugar, and a touch of honey in a bowl and add mixture on top of noodles. Add a little bit of extra soy sauce if needed...
Perfect for busy weeknights or when you need a quick meal. In a medium bowl, whisk together beef stock, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Serve with extra soy sauce to taste. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water to stop them from cooking.