Recipe: Perfect Jr's Chicken Alfredo
Jr's Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Jr's Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jr's Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 3 large of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Broccoli.
- Prepare 16 oz of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 15 oz of Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 dash of Paprika.
- It's 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black or Ground Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ranch Seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground thyme.
Jr's Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Prepare pasta according to package.
- Slice chicken breast into thin strips, place in skillet and brown with chopped Onions and broccoli.
- Stir chicken occasionally making sure it cooks evenly, add paprika, pepper, ranch dressing, garlic powder and ground thyme..
- When chicken is finished add to drained pasta with creamy Alfredo sauce stir all together and serve..