Recipe: Appetizing STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells
STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells.
You can cook STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells
- Prepare 3 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of Brocolli crowns.
- You need 1 of Freshly Chopped Mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of shredded parmesian cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Jars of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 box of noodle shells.
STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells step by step
- Boil chicken and broccoli in a pan for about 35 minutes..
- Drain the mixture and add it to a deep mixing bowl, adding your mushrooms, and parmesan cheese..
- Get a hand mixer and mix the mixture on low with about a half cup of water to shred the chicken and mixture..
- Boil the noodles with a tablespoon of butter, drain and Cool..
- Grease a deep casserole dish, fill the shells with the mixture and place them in the pan.
- Once pan is filled with the stuffed shells, top with the Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese. [I find it best to heat the sauce first then pour evenly across the stuffed shells] and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375°F Ferinheight - for 45 minutes - pull from oven and let Cool for about 20 minutes..