Recipe: Appetizing Alfredo Herb Potatoes
Alfredo Herb Potatoes.
You can cook Alfredo Herb Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Herb Potatoes
- Prepare 7 large of red skin potatoes (sliced into 1/2 in. pieces).
- It's 3 tbsp of of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of real butter almost melted.
- You need 3 large of garlic cloves (minced).
- It's 1 tbsp of of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Alfredo sauce preferably homemade.
Alfredo Herb Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a gallon size ziplock bag combined all ingredients except for alfredo sauce.
- Shake up the potatoes and seasonings until well coated... You can also save the ziplock bag and just put everything in a large bowl and mix it up.
- Pour the entire contents into a baking pan big enough that the potatoes lay flat not on top of each other.
- Bake them for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are Al Dente.
- After the potatoes are done drain off any excess liquid and drizzle Alfredo sauce over the potatoes in the dish you plan to serve it in.
- Goes wonderfully with salad and garlic toast.
- la cena è servita.