How to Prepare Perfect fettuccine broccoli Alfredo
fettuccine broccoli Alfredo. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. This Fettucini Alfredo works great with leftover chicken, but frankly I always cook fresh broccoli - because broccoli does not get better with age. While your fettucini cooks and the alfredo sauce.
A traditional, rich Alfredo is often a first-course, but can also be transformed into a satisfyingly hearty main dish by adding sautéed shrimp, grilled and sliced. Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. Once broccoli is done, add to the prepared sauce. You can have fettuccine broccoli Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fettuccine broccoli Alfredo
- You need 2 lb of fettuccine pasta cook per instructions on box.
- You need 2 lb of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 60 oz of Alfredo sauce four jars fifteen ounces each.
- You need 1 cup of water for jars.
- It's 1 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water for broccoli.
Once Noodles are done, place into bowl (or plate) and cover with sauce. Craving a comforting bowl of pasta in a creamy sauce? The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. Fettuccine Alfredo has been here ever since.
fettuccine broccoli Alfredo instructions
- cook the pasta.
- add quarter cup of water in bottom of pot heat add broccoli add first half of margarine add spices steam for 7 minutes.
- add sauce, each jar will have a lot left in it add quarter cup of water to each jar put on lid shake the jar washing the sauce off side and bottom add this to pasta along with the sauce, to cooked pasta add cooked broccoli mix well together.
- serve enjoy.
Somewhere along the way, it morphed from a simple. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo. You get a lightened up creamy alfredo sauce blended with plenty of fresh lemon, tossed with fettuccine noodles and paired with grilled chicken and fresh broccoli. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is.