How to Prepare Appetizing Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms.
You can have Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- It's 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It's of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- It's 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- It's 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms step by step
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..