How to Cook Delicious Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to We've eschewed the authentic "no cream" Alfredo for a reliable take on this classic that's just as. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Savory shredded chicken layered with fresh spinach, creamy Alfredo sauce, melted mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan. This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce that you can make. You can cook Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- It's of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It's 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 24 ounces of Brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of carrots.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- It's 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
The second is cooking the chicken breast. The last is completing the Alfredo sauce. As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Healthy (from Scratch!) Making a healthier fettuccine Alfredo is Learn how to make easy, healthy chicken Alfredo with spaghetti squash! Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Is A Go-To Dinner Meal In Our House. Creamy Sauce Mixed In With Fettuccine Pasta And Sautéed Chicken. A One-Pot Meal That The Whole Family Will Enjoy! Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes.