Recipe: Yummy Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli.
I made a one pot, crockpot, chicken alfredo. I wasnt feeling well the day this was filmed so I apoligize in advance. It is a truely simple and yummy recipe. You can have Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need of Garlic Pepper.
- Prepare of Lowrys Season Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- It's 1 of Pasta.
- It's 3 cup of 2% Milk.
DIRECTIONS Place frozen chicken tenders in crock pot. Mix italian dressing with cream of chicken soup. How about this easy, flavor packed Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken Recipe served with pasta?!? This Comfort Food Dinner is nothing short of So grab your Crock Pot and these easy ingredients.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
It's time to enjoy some classic comfort food for dinner tonight… and you won't believe how easy it's going. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. Consider the following revisions when you feel like mixing it up. Try this recipe for super easy chicken made with tasty Alfredo sauce, Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese.