Recipe: Tasty Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo Sauce. Cream cheese is the secret to this quick Alfredo sauce. I experimented with this until I found a quick, cheap, and easy Alfredo sauce combination -- the secret is cream cheese! This is an "authentic" Alfredo sauce recipe!
Alfredo sauce is a white sauce which is often used to accompany pasta dishes. Traditionally, it was made with butter and Parmesan cheese, but more modernly, and especially in the United States, this. This Healthy Alfredo Sauce is the p.e.r.f.e.c.t. combination. You can cook Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup (8 oz) of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of freshly grated parmesan.
- It's 4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) of butter (salted or unsalted by preference).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (1 1/2 tsp minced).
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
It's still warm and cozy, but it's totally light. The Foolproof Way to Make Alfredo Sauce at Home. You'll start by lightly toasting garlic in a bit of butter, cooking just until fragrant. You'll then add the cream before the garlic browns, since burnt garlic.
Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Melt butter on low heat. Add garlic let simmer for one minute..
- Add whipping cream and italian seasoning. Increase heat to medium and bring just to boil..
- Add Parmesan cheese stirring constantly. Let simmer for 5 minutes then pour over pasta of choice..
Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe made with cream, butter, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg. This creamy and delicious single serving Alfredo Sauce recipe is one that all home cooks should have. My Alfredo sauce recipe is a rich and creamy white sauce made with garlic, butter, heavy cream, and parmesan. This savory cheesy sauce infuses garlic into the butter and can be used with all kinds of. Alfredo-Sauced Pizza: Use Alfredo sauce as a pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce, and top with Alfredo-Topped Baked Potatoes: Combine Alfredo sauce with cooked vegetables, such as peas.