Recipe: Tasty Alfredo chicken spinach pizza
Alfredo chicken spinach pizza. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. This pizza is that way for me. This is my absolute favorite pizza recipe I make.
If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust. Building Communities Around The Table! - The Not Chef Ryan Cooking Show is made to encourage people to share the gift of food. Be sure to sit down at the. You can have Alfredo chicken spinach pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo chicken spinach pizza
- Prepare 1 each of Green mill pizza crust (Italian).
- Prepare 1 can of Newman's own Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Grocery rotisserie chicken.
- You need 4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top. Ladle the sauce to cover the bottom of the pizza. Evenly top with the baby spinach, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken and the mozzarella. Create a cheesy mixture of bacon, chicken and spinach for this Grilled Spinach-Alfredo Pizza!
Alfredo chicken spinach pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set the grocery rotisserie chicken aside to cool..
- Chop the spinach, set aside..
- Place a medium-sized sauce pan on the stove, set heat to medium-low. add the entire jar of Alfredo sauce into the pan. Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese into the pan along with 1/4th of the spinach. Stir until the cheese starts to melt and the mixture is getting bubbly. Slowly add the milk and reduce heat, let simmer..
- Check to see if the deli chicken is cool enough to handle. If so, shred the chicken and put into a medium-sized mixing bowl..
- Taste the chicken, if it is to your liking, set it aside. If not, add a little bit of water to the chicken and aome of your favorite seasonings to it. The water will help to let the chicken soak in more of the flavor..
- Check to see if the sauce is creamy. Take your spoon into the mixture ans stir it a little, letting it drop off of your spoon. To adjust the consistency, add either more milk or cheese. Add more milk if your sauce is too thick. Add extra cheese to help thicken your sauce up..
- Once the sauce is at your liking, spread it onto your pizza crust. Layer the chicken, spinach and cheese on top..
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Serve with pasta or garlic bread and enjoy. (We always make a side of penne pasta, we use the left over sauce as pasta sauce. It works out great for us seeing as we always have left over sauce! ).
Our spinach-alfredo pizza will be your go-to for pizza night. I also made the pizza with sauted spinach as a topping along with the chicken and it was so good!! This recipe is an Alfredo sauce fan's dream! The sauce works perfectly on the pizza, but is so good that it These chicken slow cooker recipes are family-friendly and simple to make! Grilled chicken, tomatoes and spinach covered with our traditional Alfredo sauce.