How to Prepare Appetizing Date oatmeal cookie
Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. I've made them many, many times — sometimes with raisins, other times with chocolate chips or coconut. These chewy oatmeal cookies get warm, complex flavor from cardamom and caramelly Medjool dates.
Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time. This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. Add dry ingredients then drop from teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. You can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- It's 10 oz of pitted date.
- Prepare 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- You need 8 tablespoon of butter.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- It's 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. This post may contain affiliate links. Oatmeal cookies with golden raisins, orange zest and chocolate chips.
Date oatmeal cookie instructions
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins. Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. This is a pretty standard cookie recipe, so it's easy to follow along. Cream shortening and sugars; add. cinnamon, baking soda, dates and oatmeal.