How to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles
Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles. The best Chicken recipe you will ever have. Swap the noodles with Zucchini noodles instead. I too added minced garlic to my Alfredo sauce.
If you love Chicken Alfredo Pasta, I'm sure you will love the Zoodles Chicken Alfredo. 📣Subscribe for. This creamy garlic chicken alfredo recipe uses zoodles for less calories. There's a way to enjoy chicken alfredo with less guilt and it's by using zucchini noodles! You can cook Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles
- You need 1 lb of Package Cubed Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Package Mushrooms (if desire) or any extras.
- Prepare 16 oz of Jar Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- It's 1 lb of Package Italian Zoodles.
- Prepare of White Rice (if desire).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil or Butter.
These creamy garlic zucchini noodles are the answer to satisfy your craving without all the calories. Keto Low Carb Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Keto Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Fathead Pizza Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Alfredo. Thank you for the tip on sweating the zoodles so I didn't have soupy sauce. Next time I'm going to splurge and add bigger shrimp for more protein. NEW Easy Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles 🌱 SO fast + SIMPLE, this makes for a perfect weeknight dinner in a flash!
Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles step by step
- I used a Skillet. Cook your Chicken & mushrooms (any extras you want) until done. Set aside in separate bowl..
- Add your olive oil/butter with Zoodles in skillet. Saute for approximately 15 minutes or until a little soft. You don't want too soft..
- Add your already cooked Chicken and bottle of Ragu Sauce with zoodles. Cover and simmer on low/med until hot..
- If using with rice, or any other extra if choice. Make desired amount of rice while simmering your Zoodle Alfredo mix in skillet. When done top over rice, Eat and Enjoy!.
Cheesy Garlic Burgers with Lemon Butter Zucchini Noodles - You'll instantly fall in love with these hamburger patties. Add garlic and saute one minute. Sprinkle in the flour, and whisk for a minute to cook out the raw flour taste. Slowly add the chicken stock and milk, whisking to combine until smooth. These healthy zoodle recipes are perfect for people trying to watch their carbs and calories!