How to Make Yummy Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
Chicken and Sausage Alfredo.
You can cook Chicken and Sausage Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
- It's 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of jars of whatever flavor Alfredo sauce you prefer. (I used 2 jars of original and half jar bacon flavor I like my dish creamy).
- It's 1 packages of smoke sausage or whatever sausage you prefer.
- It's 1/2 of bag of fully cooked diced chicken or 2-3 chicken breast (diced).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare dash of Smoke paprika.
- It's of basil.
- It's dash of any other seasonings you choose.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
Chicken and Sausage Alfredo step by step
- Boil penne pasta according to direction.
- Slice sausage.
- in a medium saucepan add a little oil, cooked diced chicken and sliced sausage. I like my sausage and chicken a little brown.
- Once your meat is cooked add alfredo sauce and stir on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes making sure to stir occasionally..
- Drain pasta add alfredo mixture to pasta stir in smoke paprika, Italian seasoning, basil and a little butter (optional).