How to Make Appetizing Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies
Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies. Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! I believe I have mentioned this before, whenever it's one of my nieces or nephews birthdays, they get to pick what kind of cookie I make and mail to them. Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies - make these classic shortbread cookies with red bits of Maraschino cherries, and you will get a beautiful Christmas dessert.
These maraschino chocolate cherry cookies are absolutely adorable - they're pink! - and they taste just as good as they look. If the name didn't give it away, we packed each cookie full of chocolate chips, chewy maraschino cherry pieces (and cherry juice), and vanilla and almond extract for added. I first tasted these cookies during a "cookie swap" at work a few years ago. You can cook Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies
- It's 1 cup of butter softened.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 of –3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of maraschino cherries chopped.
- It's 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chip morsels.
Now I make them every Christmas for our family get-together. Insert a chocolate chip into each maraschino cherry. Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each cherry. Maraschino Cherry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper. In large bowl with mixer beat butter until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar. Turn mixer to stir or low and slowly add flour mixing in until incorporated. Mix in maraschino cherry juice and maraschino cherries. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper. Spray bottom the of a glass with non stick cooking spray and flatten balls. You will need to spray glass several times. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing cookies to cookie cooling racks..
Maraschino cherries are the stars of the show in these very soft cookies with chewy edges and tender, soft, pillowy centers. The cherries add sweetness and their bright color is eye-catching. Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! The Best Maraschino Cherry Cookies Recipes on Yummly Christmas Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies, Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies, Maraschino Cherry Cookies.