How to Cook Yummy Simple Sugar Cookies
Simple Sugar Cookies.
You can have Simple Sugar Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Sugar Cookies
- It's 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Frosting-.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of milk.
Simple Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar..
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined..
- Add salt, baking powder and flour and mix until well incorporated..
- Cover dough bowl with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Roll cookies into 1-inch balls and flatten with the bottom of a glass until 1/4 inch thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Let cool completely..
- In stand mixer or large mixing bowl, beat together powdered sugar and butter until creamy. Mix in vanilla and milk until smooth..
- Frost cooled cookies with frosting..
- You can also roll out this recipe and cut with cookie cutters for fun shapes..